NOTE: We will be beta testing the new membership application while we work on the current site. Thank you for your understanding as we try to make the application process as streamline and easy as possible.
Thank you for applying to VME. Membership is open to all U.S. military veterans and allows you to:
- Create a personalized profile
- List your profile in the veteran directory
- Attend exclusive events
- Have access to free screenings
- Receive updates and emails for job opporutnies, interships, casting notices, screenings, classes, roundtables and other opporutnies.
- Access to VMEConnect when it launches this summer an online platform with a job board, resouces, groups, and mentorship.
Complete the application below to join. There is a one-time $25 processing fee for you application.
You will need to submit:
- A copy of your DD214 / military (redected SSN) ***MUST SUBMIT PAGE 4 MEMBER COPY, See note below****
- $25 application fee
DD214 Note: ONLY Submit page 4 - Member Copy of the DD214. On your DD214, your SSN should be redacted, and your discharge characterization must be clearly visible. "HONORABLE" discharge characterizations do not require further evaluation.
WELCOME TO THE NEW VME!